Deadly momos: Delhi man chokes to death while eating momos; AIIMS cautions to chew well before swallowing
Dr. Abhishek Yadav of AIIMS said, "In this case, the cause of death was neurogenic cardiac arrest, which was caused by suffocation after consuming momos."
Sajid, Abid and Taufeeq attack Bajrang Dal workers, mob attacks police to aid in their escape: Reports
The local police reached the spot and tried to arrest one of the attackers. However, another group of Muslims got mobilised at the spot and attempted to get the arrested man freed.
How media created fake controversy about BJP calling for a ‘ban on Momos’
A needless controversy has been created owing to a BJP legislator's rational demand