“Not forgetting this communication until death”: Chef turned filmmaker Vikas Khanna reveals how he was asked to pay for favourable reviews of his movie
Vikas Khanna stated that critics had asked him to pay 3 lacs for 3 star-rating and 4 lacks for 4 star-rating of his movie 'The Last Colour'
‘Minions won’t let outsiders enter’, chef-filmmaker Vikas Khanna backs Kangana Ranaut on nepotism in Bollywood, alleges being told ‘pay or we’ll destroy’
Celebrity chef turned director Vikas Khanna becomes the latest victim of nepotism in Bollywood
Not just nepotism: How KRK’s Desh Drohi is better than Alia Bhatt’s Sadak 2 and Bollywood roundup for 2020
More people find KRK's Desh Drohi which is nothing short of cringe fest, more tolerable than Sadak 2.
Producer Guild of India issues open letter, says Sushant’s death being used as a ‘tool’ to defame the film industry
The Producer Guild of India said that the slandering must stop as it is painting the film industry as a terrible place
Mahesh Bhatt plants a paid article praising himself after finding himself at the centre of nepotism debate in Bollywood
To counter allegations of nepotism, Mahesh Bhatt plants paid article praising himself saying he gave opportunity to many newcomers
Senate member of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Muhammad Ali Saif was seen lashing out at the prevailing dynasty politics and nepotism in Pakistan
Congress pays tribute to Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit, ‘first Indian woman to hold a cabinet post in pre-Independent India’, netizens point out brazen nepotism
Social media users pointed out that Congress party has truly been the flagbearers of nepotism in Indian political landscape
Kangana hits out at Naseeruddin Shah’s ‘half-educated starlet’ comment, asks him whether he can utter same words for a star-kid
Kangana Ranaut has been one of the most vocal artists to speak against the allegedly prevalent nepotism and mafia culture in Bollywood.
Alia Bhatt starrer Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked video in the country, receives more than 1 crore dislikes on YouTube
Sadak 2 trailer tops the list of like to dislike ratio, out of total likes and dislikes, its dislike share is 95%, while the rest 5% has liked it
Vishwa Hindu Parishad accuses Mahesh Bhatt’s Sadak 2 of hurting Hindu sentiments, seeks legal action
Amid all the raging controversies, angry netizens uninstalled Disney+ Hotstar, that is all set to premiere Sadak 2