Ever since India changed the map of Pakistan in 1971, Pakistan has been dying to do the same to India. Here are seven such maps some Pakistanis fantasize about:
1. Real India is only Gujarat and Bihar. Rest all are potential independent nations:
Some Pakistanis believe that not just Kashmir, there are these many separatists movement going on in India. - Advertisement -
- Article resumes -
2. Gujarat is no longer India, but Pakistan. But a large part of India is now back to being India:
This is perhaps what they think is more “realistic”. Khalistan has been given a space.
3. Some maps had expiry date. For example, this map was supposed to get realized by 2012. Too bad didn’t happen:
New capital of Pakistan has shifted from Islamabad to Muslimabad, and it seems it’s near Mumbai.
4. 2012 target could not be achieved, but there is one waiting to be realized in 2020:
Did you notice? Kashmir is no longer a disputed territory, but entire South India is.
5. “PakNationalists” have one more map that they think India can be broken into:
Only Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh have got some reason to stay together. Everyone else has left. And Andamans and Nicobar islands have been gifted to Bangladesh.
6. Pakistan all over India, except in 5 places:
Raj Thackeray will be happy. He gets his own nation, and so does Rajasthan. Tamil Nadu will have to adjust with Karnataka. Khalistanis have again been given a consolation prize.
7. Somehow, they don’t want Goa. Perhaps those beaches are too hot for them:
Indian Ocean has been renamed to Chinese Ocean. Pakistanis know how to keep their masters happy.