Saturday, January 16, 2021

TOPIC

alia bhatt

Not just nepotism: How KRK’s Desh Drohi is better than Alia Bhatt’s Sadak 2 and Bollywood roundup for 2020

More people find KRK's Desh Drohi which is nothing short of cringe fest, more tolerable than Sadak 2.

‘Gangubai Kathiawadi’ in legal trouble: Case filed against Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Alia Bhatt and others for defamatory content

A case has been filed against Sanjay Leela Bhansai, Alia Bhatt and Bhansali Productions for the upcoming movie 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'

Mahesh Bhatt wanted to name him Mohammad, says his son Rahul Bhatt, whom 26/11 conspirator David Headley wanted to recruit to ISI

Rahul Bhatt had claimed that Mahesh never considered him like his son and wanted to name him ‘Mohammad.’

Mahesh Bhatt has become senile and it shows in every frame: Alia Bhatt’s Sadak 2 becomes the worst-rated movie on IMDB with 1.1 rating

Hours after the release of Alia Bhatt starrer movie Sadak 2 on the over-the-top (OTT) platform Disney+ Hotstar, an overwhelming number of users took to IMDB (Internet Movie Database) to down-rate the movie

Alia Bhatt starrer Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked video in the country, receives more than 1 crore dislikes on YouTube

Sadak 2 trailer tops the list of like to dislike ratio, out of total likes and dislikes, its dislike share is 95%, while the rest 5% has liked it

Alia Bhatt starrer Mahesh Bhatt’s Sadak 2 trailer gets over 1.3 million ‘dislikes’ on YouTube within hours of premiere

Within hours of its premiere on YouTube, the Sadak 2 trailer got over 1.3 million dislikes, making it one of the most disliked tailer on the video streaming site.

Vishwa Hindu Parishad accuses Mahesh Bhatt’s Sadak 2 of hurting Hindu sentiments, seeks legal action

Amid all the raging controversies, angry netizens uninstalled Disney+ Hotstar, that is all set to premiere Sadak 2

Latest News

From ‘no trust on BJP’s vaccine’ to ‘impotency’ to ‘they can cause death’, Samajwadi Party’s petty politics over COVID-19 vaccine just does not end

Samajwadi Party has been continuously trying to create an atmosphere of panic by spreading fake news about Covid-19 vaccine

NDTV’s Ravish Kumar spreads fake news on paddy procurement by govt: Read full details of letter written by govt of India

PIB Additional Director General sent a letter to NDTV after Ravish Kumar used wrong data to accuse govt of lying about paddy procurement

Ashoka University removes links introducing Nidhi Razdan as Harvard professor, another institute quietly edits website: Details

The Ashoka University has announced that it is withdrawing tweets and posts related to Nidhi Razdan.

Nidhi Razdan Harvard fiasco: Former Director of Harvard’s Nieman Journalism Lab says the University does not offer journalism courses

Nidhi Razdan revealed that she had fallen for a phishing attack and that Harvard University had not really offered her a job.

Fresh wave of coronavirus cases reported in Hebei province, massive quarantine centres being built by Chinese govt

China has transferred more than 20 thousand people to these makeshift centres at Shijiazhuang in Hebei province after fresh cases emerged in the North China province.

Recently Popular

Nidhi Razdan was scammed into believing she got an offer from the real Harvard University to become a professor of journalism: Details

Nidhi Razdan, formerly with NDTV, has revealed that she was the victim of a phishing attack and Harvard never came calling.

The Nidhi Razdan Harvard fiasco: A user had sounded off the alarms as early as September 2020

Nidhi Razdan revealed on Friday that she fell victim to a phishing scam and confirmed that she was never offered a job by Harvard.

Vanishing barons: Alibaba founder Jack Ma and 4 other Chinese billionaires who had mysteriously gone missing

Several prominent elites from China who had ran afoul with the CCP had mysteriously disappeared from the public eye, including Jack Ma

Nidhi Razdan got ‘scammed’ into believing that she got a job from Harvard University: Here is what does not make sense in her story

While Nidhi Razdan says that the Harvard job she was offered was fake, last year she had said she is teaching in Harvard

BLM activist, Antifa, anarchist or FBI asset? What we know so far about John Sullivan, who was spotted instigating mobs at Capitol Hill

John Sullivan shot to the limelight after he appeared with jade Sacker on CNN for a chat with anchor Anderson Cooper.

Connect with us

245,563FansLike
496,912FollowersFollow
22,700SubscribersSubscribe