Monday, March 1, 2021

TOPIC

Mahesh Bhatt

Mahesh Bhatt denies links with modelling firm accused in a sexual abuse case, issues statement after appearing before NCW

Mahesh Bhatt said that IMG Ventures used his images without authorization in posters of Mr and Miss Glamour 2020

Alia Bhatt starrer Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked video in the country, receives more than 1 crore dislikes on YouTube

Sadak 2 trailer tops the list of like to dislike ratio, out of total likes and dislikes, its dislike share is 95%, while the rest 5% has liked it

‘Shut up or else, you will also be put to sleep forever’, mother of deceased actress Jiah Khan accuses director Mahesh Bhatt of intimidating...

Rabia Khan, mother of deceased actress Jiah Khan, accused Mahesh Bhatt of being a 'mouthpiece' of the Bollywood mafia.

Alia Bhatt starrer Mahesh Bhatt’s Sadak 2 trailer gets over 1.3 million ‘dislikes’ on YouTube within hours of premiere

Within hours of its premiere on YouTube, the Sadak 2 trailer got over 1.3 million dislikes, making it one of the most disliked tailer on the video streaming site.

Vishwa Hindu Parishad accuses Mahesh Bhatt’s Sadak 2 of hurting Hindu sentiments, seeks legal action

Amid all the raging controversies, angry netizens uninstalled Disney+ Hotstar, that is all set to premiere Sadak 2

Sushant Singh Rajput case: Rhea Chakraborty hires big shot lawyer Satish Maneshinde who represented Sanjay Dutt in 1993 Mumbai blast case

Bollywood entertainer Rhea Chakraborty has hired one of the most expensive lawyers of the country to defend her in the case filed by Sushant Singh Rajput's father

Ahead of his questioning by Mumbai Police in Sushant Singh Rajput death case, Mahesh Bhatt posts cryptic tweet

On Sunday, Anil Deshmukh, Home Minister, Maharashtra, said that Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt would be summoned for questioning in connection to the investigation into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput.

Bollywood filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt to be summoned in connection with investigation into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death

Anil Deshmukh has declared that filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt will be summoned in the investigation into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput.

Sushant Singh Rajput’s death: Mid-Day cites unnamed ‘sources’ to claim he had bipolar disorder, changes it to ‘depression’ after being called out

The article in Mid-day had cited unnamed sources from a leading hospital in Mumbai to claim that Sushant Singh Rajput was suffering from 'bipolar disorder' before quietly changing it to 'depression'.

‘The way Urban Naxals protect terrorists, they now protect movie mafia’: Kangana Ranaut hits out on Anurag Kashyap, Swara Bhaskar

Kangana Ranaut is now being attacked from all sides by many Bollywood personalities after she openly criticised the mafia-gangs of the industry and their operation of systemic exploitation of talented artists.

Latest News

Recently Popular

Connect with us

253,147FansLike
521,027FollowersFollow
23,800SubscribersSubscribe