The Maharashtra ATS has nabbed a group with alleged links to ISIS. Raiding multiple locations in Mumbra, Thane and Aurangabad, the ATS today arrested 9 persons, including a 17-year-old.
As per reports, the arrested persons are named as Salman Khan, Fahad Khan, Zaman Kutepadi, Mohseen Khan, Mohammad Mazhar Sheikh, Taki Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Zahid Sheikh and the juvenile.
#UPDATE 9 persons arrested today post the searches. Certain chemicals, powder, mobile phones, hard drives SIM cards, acid bottle, sharp knives etc seized during searches. Case registered under Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act 1967; further investigation underway.
— ANI (@ANI) January 23, 2019
The ATS has reportedly recovered Chemicals, mobile phones, hard drives, SIM cards, acid bottles, sharp knives etc.
Recently, the NIA had busted an ISIS module in Amroha, Several individuals including a Maulvi and college students were arrested while the probe team had confiscated items such as bomb-making material or IEDs, country-made pistols, 150 rounds of ammunition, 112 alarm clocks, 91 mobile phones, 134 SIM cards and lakhs in cash. An improvised rocket launcher was also reportedly recovered.
The pic on left is the recovery from a local Meerut gang after a consignment was intercepted in Delhi earlier this year. The second pic (right) is recovery made during NIA raids at 16 locations in West UP from would be terrorists plotting country wide attacks. pic.twitter.com/5YdBti98Le
— Piyush Rai | پیوش رائے (@Benarasiyaa) December 26, 2018
#NIA ने जिस #ISIS के भारत में बहुत बड़े आतंकी हमले की साज़िश का पर्दाफ़ाश किया है , उसमें जो कुछ बेहद ख़तरनाक चीज़ें बरामद हुई हैं , वो है – दिवाली के सुतली बम , देसी बम और देसी कट्टे ( तमंचे ) जिसका इस्तेमाल आज कल मेरठ की गलियों के बदमाश भी नहीं करते। pic.twitter.com/HQ5qcz7cdK
— Vinod Kapri (@vinodkapri) December 26, 2018
Thank you Ajit Doval, I feel so much safer knowing the ISIS is armed with sutli bombs & local kattas. Less scary than the cow terrorists
— Swati Chaturvedi (@bainjal) December 27, 2018
There are certain laws in liberal outrage. Bomb-making chemicals and ammunition can be totally innocuous when the persons arrested with them are Muslims. On the other hand, children throwing colours on each other on Holi and RSS cadre holding lathis can be termed as Hindu terrorists.
Many media portals published report after report on how poor the family members of the suspected terror module members are, how random passersby in Amroha did not think the Maulvi was a terrorist and how the idea of ISIS supporters stocking pistols, ammunition and IEDs meant nothing because they also stocked sutli bombs.
In a country where liberals keep on claiming that the 20% Muslim population is in a perpetually intimidated state and they fear for the future of democracy, the arrest of ISIS sympathisers and raids that seize weapons and incriminating materials somehow triggers a spectacular chain reaction. Everything, from the father’s profession to the road conditions in the village, everything but the obvious.
In the Amroha arrests, media outlets even claimed the improvised rocket launcher seized was actually a rang of things from a hydraulic jack to a tractor part.
Now that the recent haul by the Maharashtra ATS does not even involve sutli bombs and desi pistols, one would expect that the Leftists would be thrown off their game a little. Be that as it may, we can only guess how the left liberals are going to react over the arrest of the 9 suspects.
- Chemicals and powder, is that what ATS wants us to be scared of? They are unemployed youth trying to be talcum powder entrepreneurs.
- Modi government failed to provide jobs for Muslims. And now stealing stuff from poor youth who was attempting to earn a living by selling SIM cards and mobiles.
- The poor family that never got a grant to build a toilet under Swachh Bharat Mission, is now staring at its filthy toilet because the bottles of acid their sons have gathered to clean it have been stolen by ATS.
- Modi government does not want Muslim young men to fall in love. Who does not have multiple SIM cards, in an era when SIM cards are being offered free of cost, 9 young men have been stripped of their chance to flirt with multiple girls after ATS grabbed their SIM cards.
- The hard drives the young leaders possessed were scavenged from the backyard of the Goa CM’s residence. They contained details of the Rafale deal. Hence Doval had ordered the ATS to seize them.
- After making movies full of Toxic nationality like Uri, the Modi government now wants to stop Muslim young men from becoming successful actors, Salman, Fahad, Zahid and Sarfaraz have been arrested.
- As unemployed Hindus go in Kanwar yatras and waste public resources in the Kumbh Mela, a few enterprising young men seeking spiritual enlightenment from a foreign organisation are being hounded and arrested. Is this Achhe Din?
The same left liberals also scream Hindu Terror everytime an incident is even remotely linked to an individual with ties with a Hindu religious group. The left-liberal brain is a case study in ironies indeed.
reader, writer, dreamer, no one