Saturday, December 5, 2020

TOPIC

sanjay dutt

From Ranbir Kapoor to Sanjay Dutt to Gauri Khan: The celebrities who flew ‘high’ and have battled drug addiction

Many Bollywood celebrities have confessed they had a drug problem at some point in their lives, some even went to jail for the same

When the entire film fraternity came out in support of Sanjay Dutt, who was accused under TADA in connection with 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts

Bollywood luminaries such as Shah Rukh Khan, Mahesh Bhatt, Dilip Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Yash Chopra and several others had showed up outside Thane Jail in solidarity with Sanjay Dutt in 1994

Alia Bhatt starrer Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked video in the country, receives more than 1 crore dislikes on YouTube

Sadak 2 trailer tops the list of like to dislike ratio, out of total likes and dislikes, its dislike share is 95%, while the rest 5% has liked it

Sanjay Dutt to go to USA for treatment, rumours of lung cancer at advanced stage making rounds on social media

Sanjay Dutt announced break from work for medical treatment, requested fans not to make speculations.

Pakistani news channel claims Muslim ghosts are jamming JCBs in Ayodhya and PM Modi is afraid of Sanjay Dutt

Pakistani channel claims that JCB machines sent to work at the Babri Masjid demolition site were jammed by Muslim ghosts.

Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt refutes media reports, says he has no plans of joining politics

Earlier in the day, reports of Sanjay Dutt campaigning for the RSP in the upcoming Maharashtra elections had emerged.

Latest News

In their hate for BJP, vultures celebrate Anil Vij testing positive for Coronavirus, spread panic about vaccines by concealing facts

It is not known known whether Anil Vij received Covaxin or placebo, but he testing positive for Coronavirus used by left-liberals to mock vaccines

Farmers from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh extend their support to new farm laws, say they are getting more price and incurring less cost

Farmers in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan say that they have profoundly benefitted from the three new agriculture laws

After Prashant Bhushan casts aspersions about ‘independence’ of Judiciary, Attorney General’s consent sought to initiate contempt proceedings

Contempt of court case sought against Prashant Bhushan for a contentious interview published in The Hindu on November 29

‘Humein bahut maara’: Dramatic scenes at Aligarh Court as alert lawyers prevent Grooming Jihad by man who posed as Hindu

Unusual scenes were observed at a Court in Aligarh on Saturday after a case of Grooming Jihad made its way to the Court premises.

Mamata Banerjee entrusts rebel leader Suvendu Adhikari’s father with the task of getting rid of party leaders indulged in anti-party activities

Mamata Banerjee asked Suvendu Adhikari's father Sisir Adhikari to ensure that rebels are replaced with loyal party leaders

Recently Popular

‘We will make Ravan humane, justify his abduction of Sita’: Saif Ali Khan on his role of ‘Lankesh’ in upcoming movie ‘Adipurush’

Saif Ali Khan courted another controversy recently after he revealed that the makers of his upcoming movie 'Adipurush' have decided to show 'Ravan' as humane

How a teacher from Solapur, Ranjitsinh Disale, won the coveted Global Teacher Prize and $1 million: Here is his story

32-year-old teacher Ranjitsinh Disale won the Global Teacher prize and prize money of $1 million for his extensive work in the field of the girl child education

Ex-Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograj Singh joins Farmer’s protests, justifies “Indira thok di” comment

Multiple videos of Yograj Singh, Yuvraj Singh's father, have gone viral on social media where he has been giving provocative speeches amid the ongoing farmer protests

From supporting Khalistanis to hurting religious sentiments of Sikhs: A brief intro of the new liberal favourite, Diljit Dosanjh

Singer Diljit Dosanjh has become the new blue-eyed boy of the left-liberal gang after he supported ongoing farmers protest

Watch: Angry Rajdeep Sardesai threatens to sack his staff in charge of social media for failing to link up his Instagram live

Rajdeep Sardesai had announced that he was doing a live chat on his Instagram page to discuss Hyderabad municipal election results

Connect with us

245,563FansLike
493,275FollowersFollow
20,300SubscribersSubscribe